Leading UK fit out and refurbishment specialist Overbury require Microsoft Office, Adobe and Asta Powerproject training to be run for their 500 staff throughout the UK.
PWM Training manage and deliver on-going training via a continuous schedule of training, with course scheduled according to attendees’ availability and needs. The courses run can be our standard courses or ones tailored for specific requirements. Effectively, PWM Training organise, manage and deliver the entire training programme.
Since 2009, PWM Training have run over 60 courses for over 175 attendees, consistently gaining extremely high levels of satisfaction.
Overbury are one of many clients who continued to use us after our transition to PWM from our previous employer.
1. What factors made you to choose to continue working with PWM Training
PWM Training have always delivered what we’ve asked for in an affordable and timely way. The service we get is excellent and I can always count on PWM Training to keep our staff updated as to the latest courses available and when they are scheduled. They just understand how our business works and I think we have a very good working relationship.
2. What do you like most about working with us?
Easy to deal with and I can trust you to get on with the work in a timely and affordable fashion.
3. Did you have any objections/hesitations before you decided to hire us? If so, what were they? How did we overcome your hesitations and objections?
Not at all. You’ve always proved your very professional and I appreciate that over all.
4. If you were to recommend us to a colleague, friend, or business associate, how would you describe the way we provide our service to you (or, the way we helped you achieve a certain result)?
Affordable, efficient and pleasant to deal with.
5. Is there anything else you'd like to add that we haven't yet asked about?
Even when you sub-contract work out to freelance trainers they always seem to be very pleasant and easy to deal with. I like to think you make sure of that.